Cubs to call up Duane Underwood to make MLB debut on Monday
Chicago Cubs pitcher Duane Underwood will be called up from Triple-A on Monday to make his MLB debut against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Underwood will fill in for Mike Montgomery who had his start moved up a day, to Sunday, with Tyler Chatwood going on paternity leave. The 23-year-old pitcher is expected to be up in the big leagues just for one start.
Our models project Underwood for 5 1/3 innings pitched with 2.7 runs allowed and 4.4 strikeouts totaling 24.3 FanDuel points.
- Julio Urias will start 2020 season in Dodgers' rotation February 22nd, 2020
- Seattle's Mitch Haniger (back) out at least another month February 20th, 2020
- Toronto's Vladimir Guerrero Jr. likely to bat cleanup in 2020 February 20th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (shoulder) 'dealing with crankiness and soreness' February 18th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) shut down 3-4 weeks February 18th, 2020
- Brewers reportedly agree to deal with Brock Holt on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Ross: Cubs 'committed' to Kris Bryant as leadoff hitter in 2020 February 20th, 2020
- Ben Zobrist starting for Cubs in final game of season September 29th, 2019
- Willson Contreras catching Sunday afternoon for Cubs September 29th, 2019
- David Bote starting at third base for the Cubs on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Addison Russell returns to the Cubs' lineup on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Cubs' Jonathan Lucroy hitting in the fifth spot on Saturday September 28th, 2019