Blue Jays' Ryan Borucki called up from Triple-A, making MLB debut Tuesday
The Toronto Blue Jays have called up pitcher Ryan Borucki from the minors and will have him start on Tuesday versus the Houston Astros.
Borucki moved quickly through the Jays system in 2017, starting in High-A and finishing in Triple-A. The 24-year-old will be making his MLB debut on Tuesday after posting a 3.27 ERA with 58 strikeouts in 77 innings pitched in Triple-A this season.
Our models project Borucki for 5.0 innings pitched, 4.0 runs allowed, and 3.9 strikeouts for 17.0 FanDuel points on Tuesday.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. (knee) out again for Blue Jays in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Breyvic Valera starting on Sunday for Blue Jays September 29th, 2019
- Brandon Drury sitting on Sunday for Blue Jays September 29th, 2019
- Reese McGuire heads to Blue Jays' bench on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Billy McKinney absent from Blue Jays' lineup on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Derek Fisher heads to Blue Jays' bench on Saturday afternoon September 28th, 2019