Ranger Suarez called up by Phillies, making big league debut on Thursday
Philadelphia Phillies pitcher Ranger Suarez will make his major league debut in a start against the Cincinnati Reds on Thursday.
Suarez was called up Thursday from Triple-A Lehigh Valley. The 22-year-old left-hander spun an impressive 2.38 ERA and 1.15 WHIP with 66 strikeouts and 24 walks across 90 2/3 innings over 15 starts this season between Double-A Reading and Triple-A Lehigh Valley.
numberFire's models project Suarez to score 20.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,500 in his debut on Thursday.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Phillies fire manager Gabe Kapler after two seasons, per report October 10th, 2019
- Andrew Knapp catching for Phillies in Game 162 September 29th, 2019
- Brad Miller starting for Phillies in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Deivi Grullon catching for Philadelphia on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Phillies' Phil Gosselin in left field on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Sean Rodriguez batting fifth on Saturday September 28th, 2019