Kings' Zach Randolph not in current rotation
Sacramento Kings center Zach Randolph will not play or be part of the rotation for the foreseeable future.
Head Coach Dave Joerger said in September he wanted to give minutes to younger players instead of veterans such as Randolph. The 37 year old center will likely not play for a while as the Kings work to develop their young talent.
numberFire's Power Rankings rate the Kings as the 30th overall team so far in the 2018 season.
- Kawhi Leonard drops 33-point triple-double in Clippers' win over Heat January 24th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook notches 45-point double-double in Rockets' win January 24th, 2020
- Nikola Jokic records 27-point double-double in Nuggets' win over Pelicans January 24th, 2020
- Alex Len (hip) will not return for Hawks on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Kemba Walker scores 37 points, dishes out 6 assists in Celtics' win over Magic January 24th, 2020
- T.J. McConnell starting for Pacers on Friday in place of injured Malcolm Brogdon January 24th, 2020
- Willie Cauley-Stein to be traded to Dallas Mavericks for 2020 second-round pick January 24th, 2020
- Mavericks' Seth Curry starting on Thursday in place of injured Dwight Powell January 23rd, 2020
- Luka Doncic almost has 36-point triple-double in Mavericks' loss January 22nd, 2020
- Charania: Dallas' Dwight Powell 'expected to have suffered a season-ending torn right Achilles tendon' on Tuesday January 21st, 2020
- Mavericks' Dwight Powell (Achilles) will not return on Tuesday January 21st, 2020
- Dallas' Kristpas Porzingis starting on Tuesday, Maxi Kleber to bench January 21st, 2020