E'Twaun Moore (leg) will start for New Orleans on Monday
New Orleans Pelicans guard E'Twaun Moore (leg) will start on Monday versus the Los Angeles Clippers.
Moore sat out on Saturday with a leg injury but is ready to go on Monday and will be without a minutes restriction. Wesley Johnson is expected to return to the bench with Moore back in action.
Our models project Moore for 13.3 points, 2.5 rebounds, and 20.5 FanDuel points in 30.1 minutes on Monday.
- Kawhi Leonard drops 33-point triple-double in Clippers' win over Heat January 24th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook notches 45-point double-double in Rockets' win January 24th, 2020
- Nikola Jokic records 27-point double-double in Nuggets' win over Pelicans January 24th, 2020
- Alex Len (hip) will not return for Hawks on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Kemba Walker scores 37 points, dishes out 6 assists in Celtics' win over Magic January 24th, 2020
- T.J. McConnell starting for Pacers on Friday in place of injured Malcolm Brogdon January 24th, 2020
- Pelicans' Zion Williamson scores 22 with 7 boards over 18 minutes in debut January 23rd, 2020
- J.J. Redick (hamstring) available for Pelicans on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Jahlil Okafor (back) available for Pelicans on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Pelicans' Josh Hart (ankle) available to play on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Jaxson Hayes coming off the bench for Pelicans on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Zion Williamson (knee) starting for Pelicans in NBA debut on Wednesday; J.J. Redick (hamstring, GTD) to come off bench if active January 22nd, 2020