Update: Sam Dekker sent to Washington as part of three-team trade
Cleveland Cavaliers forward Sam Dekker will be traded to the Washington Wizards as part of a three-team deal with Jason Smith headed to the Milwaukee Bucks along with George Hill from Cleveland.
The final tally of the deal has the Bucks receiving Hill, and Smith, while the Cavs get John Henson, Matthew Dellavedova, and the Wizards get Dekker. The move to Washington could provide Dekker with a small role in the frontcourt but he is not expected to be part of the rotation anytime soon.
Dekker has averaged 6.3 points and 3.7 rebounds in 18.8 minutes per game this season.
- 76ers' Shake Milton could remain a starter post-hiatus July 5th, 2020
- Pacers' Myles Turner has been back at the gym for '4-5 weeks' July 5th, 2020
- Charania: Clippers' Landry Shamet reportedly tests positive for COVID-19 July 4th, 2020
- Miami Heat shut down individual workouts following positive COVID-19 test result July 3rd, 2020
- Pacers' Victor Oladipo (knee) opts out of NBA restart in Orlando July 3rd, 2020
- Bucks' Khris Middleton 'hasn't touched a ball' in 2-3 months July 3rd, 2020
- Thomas Bryant (foot) '100 percent' for Wizards July 1st, 2020
- Bradley Beal undecided on joining Wizards July 1st, 2020
- John Wall (Achilles) will not join Wizards in Orlando June 29th, 2020
- DeMarcus Cousins' (knee) agent says he may play June 23rd, 2020
- Davis Bertans reportedly not joining Wizards for restart June 22nd, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020