Terrence Ross (Achilles) will not play Tuesday for Orlando
Orlando Magic guard/forward Terrence Ross (Achilles) will not play on Tuesday versus the Philadelphia 76ers.
Ross is missing his first game of the year after deciding to rest the sore Achilles that has been bothering him for a few days. Expect Evan Fournier to see a few extra minutes while Wesley Iwundu moves into the sixth man role off the bench Tuesday.
Ross has averaged 14.6 points, 3.4 rebounds, and 23.6 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Milwaukee's Eric Bledsoe (rib injury) participates in non-contact drills on Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (thumb) good to go for Lakers October 16th, 2019
- Anthony Davis day-to-day for Lakers with thumb sprain October 15th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (foot) cleared for non-contact practice October 14th, 2019
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum (illness) ruled out Tuesday October 14th, 2019
- Suns' Dario Saric (quad) questionable for Monday October 14th, 2019
- Jonathan Isaac starting for Orlando on Saturday in Game 1 April 13th, 2019
- Nikola Vucevic starting on Saturday for Orlando in Game 1 April 13th, 2019
- Magic starting Khem Birch at center on Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Orlando's Nikola Vucevic (illness) ruled out on Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Orlando's Nikola Vucevic (illness) questionable for Wednesday's game against the Hornets April 10th, 2019
- Wesley Iwundu will start for Magic Wednesday in place of Jonathan Isaac (concussion) April 9th, 2019