Kelly Olynyk provides 22-point double-double with season-high 5 treys in Heat win
Miami Heat center Kelly Olynyk scored 22 points (8-of-14 field goals, 5-of-7 free throws) with 11 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 steals, 1 block, 5 3-pointers, and 1 turnover in 44.6 minutes of a 91-84 win over the Charlotte Hornets on Wednesday.
The minutes set a career-high for Olynyk and the made treys were one shy of his personal-best. He's completely stepped up his play since the All-Star break, averaging 18.4 points, 6.5 boards, 2.4 assists, 1.0 steals, 0.5 swats, and 2.5 triples on a 57.3 field goal percentage and 54.1 3-point percentage over eight games. Miami hosts the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday.
Olynyk finished with 44.7 FanDuel points in the victory, his second-highest total of the season. He's averaging 32.4 FanDuel points since the break, compared to 20.0 FanDuel points per game overall (61 games).
- Milwaukee's Eric Bledsoe (rib injury) participates in non-contact drills on Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (thumb) good to go for Lakers October 16th, 2019
- Anthony Davis day-to-day for Lakers with thumb sprain October 15th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (foot) cleared for non-contact practice October 14th, 2019
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum (illness) ruled out Tuesday October 14th, 2019
- Suns' Dario Saric (quad) questionable for Monday October 14th, 2019
- Report: Clippers land Moe Harkless, future from Miami July 1st, 2019
- Josh Richardson reportedly sent to 76ers July 1st, 2019
- Jimmy Butler reportedly officially heading to Heat in sign-and-trade July 1st, 2019
- Report: Heat, 76ers seeking third team to complete Jimmy Butler trade July 1st, 2019
- Heat reportedly off Hassan Whiteside to Trail Blazers for Moe Harkless, Meyers Leonard July 1st, 2019
- Miami starting Udonis Haslem at center on Wednesday April 10th, 2019