Terrence Ross (Achilles) questionable for Magic on Friday
Orlando Magic guard/forward Terrence Ross (sore left Achilles' tendon) is questionable to play on Friday against the Dallas Mavericks.
Wesley Iwundu saw some extra run off the bench Tuesday when Ross sat out. It would likely be more of the same if Ross misses another game.
Ross is averaging 23.6 FanDuel points through 65 games this season. numberFire's models expect him to record 13.4 points, 3.4 rebounds, 1.6 assists, 0.8 steals, and 1.4 triples per contest over the remainder of the year.
- Rockets' Austin Rivers (illness) questionable Friday December 12th, 2019
- Gordon Hayward (nose) probable for Celtics on Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Mavericks' Delon Wright (adductor) won't play Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Al Horford (knee, hamstring) questionable for 76ers on Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Kings' Marvin Bagley doesn't expect reserve role to last December 12th, 2019
- Gordon Hayward avoids broken nose in Celtics' loss December 12th, 2019
- Nikola Vucevic (ankle) practicing in full for Magic December 12th, 2019
- Nikola Vucevic listed as 'out' for Orlando for Friday's game December 12th, 2019
- Orlando's Markelle Fultz (illness) questionable Friday December 12th, 2019
- Magics' Wesley Iwundu ejected from Wednesday's game against the Lakers December 11th, 2019
- D.J. Augustin drawing start Wednesday for Magic December 11th, 2019
- Orlando's Markelle Fultz (illness) ruled out, D.J. Augustin to start on Wednesday December 11th, 2019