Orlando's Isaiah Briscoe (knee) ruled out indefinitely
Orlando Magic point guard Isaiah Briscoe (knee) is ruled out indefinitely after suffering a meniscus tear in his right knee.
Briscoe will likely be out for the remainder of the regular season after suffering a knee injury. Expect Jerian Grant to provide minutes off the bench at point guard.
In 39 games this season, Briscoe averaged 9.1 FanDuel points.
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (thumb) reportedly dealing with a Grade 1 sprain October 12th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (thumb) exits Saturday's game October 12th, 2019
- Bucks' Eric Bledsoe reportedly sidelined 2-3 weeks with small rib fracture October 11th, 2019
- Warriors' Willie Cauley-Stein (foot) will not play in October September 30th, 2019
- Golden State's Klay Thompson (knee) ruled out until All-Star break September 30th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulders) expects to make Clippers debut in November September 30th, 2019
- Jonathan Isaac starting for Orlando on Saturday in Game 1 April 13th, 2019
- Nikola Vucevic starting on Saturday for Orlando in Game 1 April 13th, 2019
- Magic starting Khem Birch at center on Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Orlando's Nikola Vucevic (illness) ruled out on Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Orlando's Nikola Vucevic (illness) questionable for Wednesday's game against the Hornets April 10th, 2019
- Wesley Iwundu will start for Magic Wednesday in place of Jonathan Isaac (concussion) April 9th, 2019