Chris Paul (rest) crossed out Friday for Rockets against Suns
Houston Rockets point guard Chris Paul (rest) will not play on Friday versus the Phoenix Suns.
The Rockets aren't on a back-to-back set, but they want to keep Paul fresh for the playoffs, so it makes sense to give the 33-year-old a breather as 13.0-point home favorites versus the team sitting at the bottom of the Western Conference standings. Austin Rivers, Gerald Green, and Eric Gordon all stand to see more minutes with Paul sidelined, but James Harden figures to be the primary beneficiary.
CP3 is averaging 37.1 FanDuel points in 45 games this season, with 15.4 points, 4.6 rebounds, 8.1 assists, 1.9 steals, and 2.1 triples per contest.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Suns' Cam Johnson (illness) out for Game 6 on Wednesday June 30th, 2021
- Abdel Nader (knee) available for Suns in Game 4 June 26th, 2021
- Suns' Cameron Payne (ankle) available for Game 4 on Saturday June 26th, 2021