Malcolm Brogdon (heel) makes an early exit Friday for Milwaukee
Milwaukee Bucks guard Malcolm Brogdon will not return on Friday after experienced soreness in his right heel.
Brogdon has had issues with his right heel and plantar fascia all season and is likely looking at a multi-game absence as the Bucks have a comfortable lead atop the Eastern Conference. Tony Snell, Pat Connaughton, and George Hill will all probably pick up the slack if Brogdon is out an extended period.
Brogdon finished with 0 points, 1 assist, and 1.5 FanDuel points in 7 minutes of action Friday.
- Lebron James notches 25-point triple-double in Lakers' win December 11th, 2019
- Kemba Walker records 44 points and 7 assists in Celtics' loss December 11th, 2019
- James Harden scores 55, hits 10 3-pointers, in Rockets' win December 11th, 2019
- Dennis Smith (illness) ruled out for Knicks on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Danilo Gallinari (ankle) starting for Thunder on Wednesday, Darius Bazley coming off the bench December 11th, 2019
- Darius Bazley coming off the bench for Thunder on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Aaron Holiday coming off Indiana's bench with Malcolm Brogdon starting on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon (hand) starting for Pacers in return Monday December 9th, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon (hand) will play for Pacers on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Aaron Holiday starting for Pacers on Saturday in place of injured Malcolm Brogdon December 7th, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon (hand) ruled out for Pacers on Saturday, Aaron Holiday starting in his place December 7th, 2019
- Indiana's Malcolm Brogdon (hand) questionable on Saturday December 7th, 2019