Taj Gibson (calf) questionable for Timberwolves Tuesday
Minnesota Timberwolves forward/center Taj Gibson (left calf strain) is questionable to play on Tuesday versus the Memphis Grizzlies.
Gibson was questionable for Saturday's contest before being ruled out for a second straight game. Gorgui Dieng has seen a boost off the bench with Gibson unavailable. Check back for an update after Tuesday's morning shootaround.
Gibson is averaging 10.8 points and 6.5 rebounds with 23.3 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Pelicans' Derrick Favors (back) doubtful for Sunday's game against Golden State November 17th, 2019
- Jahlil Okafor (ankle) out again for New Orleans on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Lonzo Ball (adductor) out for Pelicans on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Josh Hart (knee, ankle) remains out for New Orleans on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Larry Nance Jr. (thumb) out for Cleveland on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Karl-Anthony Towns notches 27-point double-double in Timberwolves' loss November 16th, 2019
- Knicks' Elfrid Payton (hamstring) still out on Saturday November 15th, 2019
- Knicks' Mitchell Robinson (concussion) to come off bench on Thursday November 14th, 2019
- Elfrid Payton (hamstring) will remain out for the Knicks on Thursday November 13th, 2019
- Knicks' Mitchell Robinson (concussion) questionable for Thursday's game against Dallas November 13th, 2019
- RJ Barrett bounces back for Knicks with 21 points, 9 assists November 13th, 2019
- Dennis Smith Jr (personal) returning for Knicks on Tuesday November 12th, 2019