Jared Dudley scores 15 with 2 blocks in Nets' loss
Brooklyn Nets guard/forward Jared Dudley scored 15 points (6-of-8 field goals, 1-of-1 free throws) with 5 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 blocks, and 2 3-pointers in 35.1 minutes of a 148-144 double-overtime loss to the Portland Trail Blazers on Monday.
Dudley reached double-digit scoring for the first time since January 6 and outscored his point total for the entire month of March (12). The pair of swats matched Dudley's season-high. He hadn't logged as much as 20 minutes since January 4, so the veteran may see a reduced workload when the Nets play the 76ers in Philadelphia on Thursday.
Dudley finished with a season-best 31.5 FanDuel points in the loss. He's averaging 11.7 FanDuel points in 53 games overall.
- Bradley Beal records 29-point double-double in Wizards' loss December 14th, 2019
- Pascal Siakam notches 30-point double-double in Raptors' win December 14th, 2019
- Blake Griffin (knee) will not return for Pistons on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Luka Doncic (ankle) will not return for Dallas on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Jerami Grant starting for Denver on Saturday in place of injured Paul Millsap December 14th, 2019
- Eric Paschall (hip) questionable for Warriors on Sunday December 14th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) remains out on Sunday December 14th, 2019
- LeBron James (elbow) questionable for Lakers on Sunday December 14th, 2019
- Lakers' JaVale McGee grabs 10 rebounds, blocks 5 shots Friday December 14th, 2019
- Anthony Davis records 33-point double-double in Lakers' win December 13th, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (hamstring) available on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Kyle Kuzma (left ankle) not playing for Lakers on Friday December 13th, 2019