Taj Gibson (calf) doubtful for Timberwolves Friday
Minnesota Timberwolves forward/center Taj Gibson (left calf strain) is doubtful to play on Friday versus the Golden State Warriors.
Gibson appears to be headed for a fourth straight absence. Gorgui Dieng and Keita Bates-Diop should continue to soak up additional minutes.
Gibson is averaging 10.8 points and 6.5 rebounds with 23.3 FanDuel points per game this season.
- T.J. McConnell (groin) still sidelined for Pacers on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon (back) not playing for Pacers on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Josh Okogie (knee) questionable Monday for Minnesota November 18th, 2019
- Patrick Beverley (calf) questionable for Rockets on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Kyrie Irving (shoulder) ruled out for Nets again on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Cleveland's Larry Nance (sprained left thumb) out again November 18th, 2019
- Mitchell Robinson (ankle) available for the Knicks Monday November 18th, 2019
- Knicks' Elfrid Payton (hamstring) still out on Saturday November 15th, 2019
- Knicks' Mitchell Robinson (concussion) to come off bench on Thursday November 14th, 2019
- Elfrid Payton (hamstring) will remain out for the Knicks on Thursday November 13th, 2019
- Knicks' Mitchell Robinson (concussion) questionable for Thursday's game against Dallas November 13th, 2019
- RJ Barrett bounces back for Knicks with 21 points, 9 assists November 13th, 2019