Wayne Ellington scores 25 with 7 triples, 3 steals in Pistons' win
Detroit Pistons shooting guard Wayne Ellington made 9-of-16 field goals and 7-of-13 3-pointers in a 115-98 win over the Orlando Magic on Thursday, finishing with a game-high 25 points and 3 steals over 31.0 minutes.
Ellington matched the season-high in triples he set earlier this month and finished one shy of his career-best. He drained 4 from beyond the arc within the first three minutes of the third quarter alone. The Pistons host the Portland Trail Blazers on Saturday.
Ellington finished with 34.0 FanDuel points in the win, his third-highest total of the season. He's averaging 16.3 FanDuel points over 46 games overall.
- Bulls' Otto Porter to be re-evaluated in 4 weeks December 10th, 2019
- Warriors' Damion Lee (hand) trending toward return Wednesday December 10th, 2019
- Mike Conley to miss fourth straight Wednesday for Jazz December 10th, 2019
- Furkan Korkmaz playing off Philadelphia's bench Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- Cam Reddish coming off Hawks' bench Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- Josh Richardson (hamstring) starting Tuesday for 76ers, Furkan Korkmaz back to bench December 10th, 2019
- Woj: Knicks reportedly fire David Fizdale on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Knicks' Damyean Dotson (finger) questionable to return Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Dennis Smith Jr. playing with Knicks' second unit Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Frank Ntilikina (back) starting for Knicks on Thursday; Dennis Smith Jr. to bench December 5th, 2019
- Kevin Knox to play with Knicks' second unit on Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Marcus Morris (neck) starting for Knicks on Thursday; Kevin Knox to bench December 5th, 2019