Emmanuel Mudiay (shoulder) will miss Knicks' final 2 games
New York Knicks point guard Emmanuel Mudiay (sore left shoulder) will not play on Tuesday versus the Chicago Bulls or Wednesday against the Detroit Pistons.
Mudiay also missed the previous two games. Mario Hezonja will make another start and continue to close out on a strong note. He's averaging 25.0 points, 10.3 rebounds, 7.0 assists, 1.7 steals, and 1.3 3-pointers over the past three games.
Mudiay averaged 14.8 points, 3.3 rebounds, 3.9 assists, 0.7 steals, and 1.2 triples in 59 games this season.
- Indiana's Malcolm Brogdon (hand) questionable on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Suns' Aron Baynes (calf) remains out on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Cleveland's Kevin Love (illness) probable for Saturday's game against Philadelphia December 7th, 2019
- Nikola Jokic notches 30-point double-double in Nuggets' loss December 6th, 2019
- Patrick Patterson (back) will not return for Clippers on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Jimmy Butler records 28-point triple-double in Heat win December 6th, 2019
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) ruled out on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Royce O'Neale coming off Utah's bench on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Jazz's Jeff Green starting on Wednesday, Royce O'Neale coming off the bench December 4th, 2019
- Joe Ingles starting for Utah on Wednesday for injured Mike Conley December 4th, 2019
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) ruled out for Wednesday's matchup against Lakers December 3rd, 2019
- Utah's Rudy Gobert produces monster double-double in Monday's loss to 76ers December 3rd, 2019