Chandler Parsons (knee) questionable for Grizzlies against Golden State
Memphis Grizzlies forward Chandler Parsons (left knee soreness) is questionable for Wednesday's game against the Golden State Warriors.
Parsons has logged close to 30 minutes in each of the past two games, but there isn't much incentive for him to force the issue in the last game of the season. Mike Conley (ankle), Kyle Anderson (shoulder), Dillon Brooks (toe), Jaren Jackson Jr. (thigh), C.J. Miles (foot), Joakim Noah (knee), and Jonas Valanciunas (ankle) have all been ruled out for Memphis. Undrafted rookie Yuta Watanabe could see more run in the finale.
Parsons is averaging 7.5 points, 2.8 rebounds, 1.7 assists, 0.8 steals, and 1.2 triples in 25 games for Memphis.
- Lebron James notches 25-point triple-double in Lakers' win December 11th, 2019
- Kemba Walker records 44 points and 7 assists in Celtics' loss December 11th, 2019
- James Harden scores 55, hits 10 3-pointers, in Rockets' win December 11th, 2019
- Dennis Smith (illness) ruled out for Knicks on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Danilo Gallinari (ankle) starting for Thunder on Wednesday, Darius Bazley coming off the bench December 11th, 2019
- Darius Bazley coming off the bench for Thunder on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Cam Reddish coming off Hawks' bench Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- De'Andre Hunter (illness) replacing Cam Reddish in Hawks' lineup Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- DeAndre Bembry playing with Atlanta's second unit on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Atlanta's Allen Crabbe (knee) available on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Atlanta's Kevin Huerter starting on Sunday, DeAndre Bembry to the bench December 8th, 2019
- Hawks' De'Andre Hunter (finger) active on Sunday December 8th, 2019