J.J. Redick (back) will not play for 76ers against Bulls
Philadelphia 76ers shooting guard J.J. Redick (back tightness, left quad contusion) has been ruled out for Wednesday's season finale versus the Chicago Bulls.
Redick also sat out the front end of this back-to-back set, which led to a start for Zhaire Smith. The 76ers are locked into the third seed in the Eastern Conference playoffs, so they're resting their entire starting five for the last game of the regular season. Jonathan Simmons should be a primary beneficiary from the available usage.
Redick averaged 18.1 points, 2.4 rebounds, 2.7 assists, and 3.2 triples in 76 games this season. The points and treys are career-highs.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Sacramento Kings postponed on Wednesday due to illness concerns March 11th, 2020
- Zion Williamson good to go Wednesday for Pelicans' back-to-back March 4th, 2020
- Lonzo Ball almost has 19-point triple-double, Pelicans fall to Lakers March 2nd, 2020
- Pelicans' J.J. Redick (hamstring) out at least 2 weeks March 1st, 2020
- New Orleans' J.J. Redick (hamstring) out for Sunday's game against Lakers February 29th, 2020
- J.J. Redick (hamstring) will not return for Pelicans on Friday February 28th, 2020