Luka Doncic (thigh) questionable for Mavericks Wednesday night
Dallas Mavericks rookie small forward Luka Doncic (thigh) is questionable to play on Wednesday versus the San Antonio Spurs.
The Mavericks may elect to hold Doncic out in the second half of the back-to-back set. He picked up his 8th triple-double of the season in Tuesday's win over the Phoenix Suns. Courtney Lee (hip) is also questionable and Maxi Kleber (knee) is out.
Doncic is averaging 21.2 points, 7.8 rebounds, 6.0 assists, 1.1 steals, and 2.3 triples in 72 games this season.
- Lebron James notches 25-point triple-double in Lakers' win December 11th, 2019
- Kemba Walker records 44 points and 7 assists in Celtics' loss December 11th, 2019
- James Harden scores 55, hits 10 3-pointers, in Rockets' win December 11th, 2019
- Dennis Smith (illness) ruled out for Knicks on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Danilo Gallinari (ankle) starting for Thunder on Wednesday, Darius Bazley coming off the bench December 11th, 2019
- Darius Bazley coming off the bench for Thunder on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Delon Wright (adductor) questionable for Mavericks on Thursday December 11th, 2019
- Delon Wright (adductor) ruled out for Dallas on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Dwight Powell day-to-day for Mavericks with arm injury December 5th, 2019
- Luka Doncic scores 42 points, rebound shy of triple-double for Dallas Friday night November 30th, 2019
- Kristaps Porzingis (knee) starting for Dallas on Friday November 29th, 2019
- Dorian Finney-Smith (finger) probable for Friday's game November 29th, 2019