Luke Kennard to come off the bench for Detroit in Game 4 on Monday
Detroit Pistons guard Luke Kennard will come off the bench in Game 4 on Monday.
Bruce Brown joins the starting five in Kennard's place as the Pistons want Kennard's offense with the second unit on Monday.
Our models had Kennard projected for 25.7 FanDuel points in 33.9 minutes before the lineup switch was announced.
- Golden State's D'Angelo Russell (thumb) will play in Friday's matchup against Chicago December 6th, 2019
- Washington's Isaiah Thomas (calf) remains out on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Otto Porter (foot) out at least 2 more weeks for Bulls December 6th, 2019
- San Antonio's LaMarcus Aldridge (thigh) available on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Andrew Wiggins (thumb) questionable for Timberwolves on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Karl-Anthony Towns to be re-evaluated Friday before Timberwolves' game December 6th, 2019
- Andre Drummond notches 23-point double-double in Pistons' loss December 4th, 2019
- Pistons' Svi Mykhailiuk making first NBA start Wednesday night in place of Luke Kennard (knee) December 4th, 2019
- Update: Pistons' Markieff Morris (neck) available to return Tuesday December 3rd, 2019
- Pistons' Markieff Morris (neck) headed to locker room Tuesday December 3rd, 2019
- Langston Galloway playing with Detroit's second unit on Sunday December 1st, 2019
- Tony Snell starting for Detroit on Sunday, Langston Galloway coming off the bench December 1st, 2019