Rockets' Chris Paul fined $35K but not suspended by the NBA
Houston Rockets guard Chris Paul was fined $35,000 by the NBA but was not suspended for Game 2 of the Western Conference Semifinals after making contact with a referee on Sunday.
The league fined CP3 for "aggressively confronting and recklessly making contact with a game official" during Game 1 of the series with the Golden State Warriors. He will be in the starting lineup on Tuesday.
Early projections by our models have Paul collecting 36.5 FanDuel points in 32.1 minutes on Tuesday.
- Golden State's D'Angelo Russell (thumb) will play in Friday's matchup against Chicago December 6th, 2019
- Washington's Isaiah Thomas (calf) remains out on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Otto Porter (foot) out at least 2 more weeks for Bulls December 6th, 2019
- San Antonio's LaMarcus Aldridge (thigh) available on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Andrew Wiggins (thumb) questionable for Timberwolves on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Karl-Anthony Towns to be re-evaluated Friday before Timberwolves' game December 6th, 2019
- Thunder's Terrance Ferguson (hip) out on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Thunder's Hamidou Diallo (elbow) will miss at least 4-6 weeks November 25th, 2019
- Nerlens Noel (illness) a late scratch for Thunder on Friday November 22nd, 2019
- Thunder's Hamidou Diallo (knee) available on Friday November 22nd, 2019
- Thunder's Hamidou Diallo (knee) questionable on Friday November 22nd, 2019
- Thunder's Steven Adams still dealing with knee contusion November 20th, 2019