James Harden plays through eye injury in Rockets' Game 2 loss
Houston Rockets guard/forward James Harden scored 29 points (9-of-19 field goals, 8-of-9 free throws) with 7 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal, 3 3-pointers, and 6 turnovers in 34.4 minutes of a 115-109 Game 2 loss to the Golden State Warriors on Tuesday.
Harden went to the locker room in the first quarter with an eye injury and didn't return until there was 7:09 remaining in the second. Harden was "bleeding from his eye", per Rockets head coach Mike D'Antoni, and could "barely see," but he still managed to put up a solid line. Game 3 isn't until Saturday, so the all-world scorer should be fine after a few days of rest.
Harden finished with 40.4 FanDuel points in Game 2.
- Karl-Anthony Towns notches 27-point double-double in Timberwolves' loss November 16th, 2019
- Rodney McGruder starting for Clippers on Saturday, Lou Williams coming off the bench November 16th, 2019
- Pacers' Myles Turner records 16-point double-double in first game back from ankle injury November 16th, 2019
- Evan Turner (achilles) upgraded to probable for Saturday's game against the Clippers November 16th, 2019
- Update: Derrick Favors (back) now questionable to return on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Pelicans' Derrick Favors (back) will not return on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- James Harden scores 49 points, hands out 6 assists, in Rockets' win on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Austin Rivers starting for Houston on Saturday in place of Russell Westbrook (rest) November 16th, 2019
- Houston's Tyson Chandler starting on Friday for inactive Clint Capela (concussion) November 15th, 2019
- Houston's Russell Westbrook active on Friday, expected to sit on Saturday November 15th, 2019
- Rockets' Danuel House (back) ruled out on Friday November 15th, 2019
- Westbrook expected to sit out half of Rockets back-to-back November 14th, 2019