Philadelphia's Greg Monroe (ankle) probable for Thursday's game against the Raptors
Philadelphia 76ers center Greg Monroe (ankle) is probable to play in Thursday's playoff matchup against the Toronto Raptors.
Monroe was able to practice on Wednesday despite suffering an ankle injury and will likely suit up for Game 3. In a role off the bench, our models project the Philly center to play 7.1 minutes.
numberFire's models project Monroe to produce 7.3 FanDuel points on Thursday.
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (knee) available for Sunday's Game 7 matchup June 20th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers in Game 7 June 20th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday June 17th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available and starting in Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Wednesday June 16th, 2021