Sixers list Mike Scott (heel) as questionable for Thursday's matchup against Toronto
Philadelphia 76ers forward Mike Scott (heel) is questionable to play in Thursday's matchup against the Toronto Raptors.
Scott was able to practice on Wednesday after missing the first two games of this playoff series. If he is active, our models project the Philly forward to score 5.4 points in 16.0 minutes.
numberFire's models project Scott to produce 10.9 FanDuel points on Thursday.
- Patrick Patterson (back) will not return for Clippers on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Jimmy Butler records 28-point triple-double in Heat win December 6th, 2019
- Andre Drummond scores 25, bring down 22 rebounds in Pistons' win December 6th, 2019
- Bulls' Denzel Valentine ejected from Friday's game against the Warriors December 6th, 2019
- Marvin Williams (knee) will not return for Hornets on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Marcus Smart (illness) starting for Boston on Friday, Grant Williams coming off the bench December 6th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (hip) will not play on Saturday December 6th, 2019
- Philadelphia Ben Simmons accumulates 14 points, 8 rebounds, and 9 assists in Monday's win against Utah December 3rd, 2019
- Philadelphia's Al Horford scores 17 points in Monday's victory over Utah December 3rd, 2019
- Furkan Korkmaz making another start for 76ers on Monday December 2nd, 2019
- Josh Richardson (hamstring) ruled out again for 76ers on Monday December 2nd, 2019
- Philadelphia's Josh Richardson (hamstring) doubtful for Monday's matchup against Utah December 1st, 2019