Houston's James Harden (eye) 'good to go' for Saturday's matchup against the Warriors
Houston Rockets guard James Harden (eye) will play in Saturday's playoff matchup against the Golden State Warriors.
According to head coach Mike D'Antoni, Harden is "good to go" for Saturday's Game 3 matchup. In his usual high usage role, our models project the Houston guard to score 34.6 points in 36.9 minutes.
numberFire's models project Harden to produce 56.7 FanDuel points on Saturday.
- Bradley Beal scores 44 in Wizards' loss on Wednesday November 13th, 2019
- Ja Morant records 23-point double-double, hits game-winner, in Grizzlies' win November 13th, 2019
- Kent Bazemore coming off the bench for Portland on Wednesday November 13th, 2019
- Rodney Hood returns to Portland's starting lineup on Wednesday, Mario Hezonja coming off the bench November 13th, 2019
- Nassir Little starting for Portland on Wednesday, Kent Bazemore coming off the bench November 13th, 2019
- Malcolm Miller starting for Toronto on Wednesday in place of injured OG Anunoby November 13th, 2019
- James Harden scores 47, provides 7 assists in Rockets' win over the Clippers November 13th, 2019
- Rockets' Ben McLemore making first start of season Wednesday night November 13th, 2019
- Danuel House Jr. (back) officially out for Rockets on Wednesday against Clippers November 13th, 2019
- Eric Gordon undergoes knee surgery, out 6 weeks for Rockets November 13th, 2019
- Ben McLemore expected to start for Rockets on Tuesday November 12th, 2019
- Danuel House (back) doubtful for Rockets on Wednesday November 12th, 2019