James Harden scores 41, Rockets win Game 3 in overtime
Houston Rockets guard/forward James Harden scored 41 points (14-of-32 field goals, 8-of-8 free throws) with 9 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 steal, 5 3-pointers, and 3 turnovers in 45.4 minutes of a 126-121 Game 3 overtime victory over the Golden State Warriors on Saturday night.
The points and playing time are both postseason-highs for Harden, who netted 28 of his points after halftime to help Houston pick up their first victory of the series. Game 4 will be played in Houston on Monday.
Harden finished with 60.8 FanDuel points in Game 3.
- De'Aaron Fox reportedly sprains ankle at Kings practice November 11th, 2019
- Otto Porter Jr. (left foot sprain) will not play again for Bulls on Tuesday November 11th, 2019
- Bulls' Lauri Markkanen will play through oblique problem Tuesday November 11th, 2019
- Justise Winslow (concussion) ruled out for Heat on Tuesday November 11th, 2019
- Kelly Olynyk (knee) questionable Tuesday for Heat November 11th, 2019
- Tyler Herro (ankle) questionable for Heat on Tuesday November 11th, 2019
- James Harden scores 42, records double-double in Rockets' win on Saturday November 9th, 2019
- Eric Gordon playing with Houston's second unit, Danuel House starting on Saturday November 9th, 2019
- Eric Gordon (hamstring) 'good to go' for Rockets on Saturday November 8th, 2019
- P.J. Tucker posts double-double Wednesday in Rockets' win November 7th, 2019
- James Harden scores 36 with 13 assists Wednesday in Rockets' win November 7th, 2019
- Clint Capela records 19-point double-double in Houstons' win on Wednesday November 6th, 2019