James Harden nets 38 as Rockets tie things up
Houston Rockets guard/forward James Harden scored a game-high 38 points (13-of-29 field goals, 6-of-8 free throws) with 10 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 blocks, 6 3-pointers, and 2 turnovers in 40.0 minutes of a 112-108 Game 4 win over the Golden State Warriors on Monday.
This was the first double-double of the series for Harden, who has totaled 79 points over the past two games. Game 5 will take place in Golden State on Wednesday.
Harden finished with 60.0 FanDuel points on Monday.
- Lauri Markkanen scores 24 with 3 triples in Bulls' beatdown November 21st, 2019
- Shaq Harrison double-doubles with 3 steals for Bulls in start November 21st, 2019
- Paul George scores 25 with 8 assists, Clippers beat Celtics in overtime November 21st, 2019
- Marcus Morris notches 22-point double-double in Knicks' loss November 20th, 2019
- Luka Doncic has historic first quarter, records 35-point triple-double in Mavericks' win November 20th, 2019
- Ben Simmons makes 3-pointer, records 18-point double-double in 76ers' win November 20th, 2019
- Rockets' Danuel House (shoulder) to be re-evaluated Thursday November 21st, 2019
- Danuel House (shoulder) will not return on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook (rest) replacing Austin Rivers in Rockets lineup against Trail Blazers November 18th, 2019
- Austin Rivers coming off Houston's bench on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Clint Capela (concussion) back in Rockets lineup, Tyson Chandler resting Monday November 18th, 2019
- Ben McLemore playing with Rockets' second unit on Monday November 18th, 2019