Nikola Mirotic to remain in Bucks' starting lineup for Game 1 on Wednesday
Milwaukee Bucks forward Nikola Mirotic will remain in the starting lineup for Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals on Wednesday.
Malcolm Brogdon returned to action last week against the Boston Celtics but will come off the bench on Wednesday, leaving Mirotic in the starting five.
Early projections by our models have Mirotic collecting 15.0 points, 7.4 rebounds, and 28.9 FanDuel points in 27.1 minutes against the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday.
- Pelicans' Jahlil Okafor (ankle) out on Thursday November 21st, 2019
- Pelicans' Lonzo Ball (groin) on a minutes limit Thursday November 21st, 2019
- Suns' Tyler Johnson starting in place of injured Ricky Rubio (back) November 21st, 2019
- Suns' Ricky Rubio (back) won't play on Thursday November 21st, 2019
- Warriors' Draymond Green (heel) questionable on Friday November 21st, 2019
- Anfernee Simons (ankle) to play with Portland's second unit Thursday November 21st, 2019
- Bucks' Donte DiVincenzo making first career start on Thursday in place of Khris Middleton (thigh) November 14th, 2019
- Bucks' Khris Middleton (thigh) to reportedly miss 3-4 weeks November 11th, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo posts 38 points, 16 boards, 9 assists in Bucks' win Wednesday November 7th, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo records 29-point double-double in Bucks win November 1st, 2019
- Kyle Korver (rest) out on Friday for Bucks October 31st, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo records 29 point double-double in Bucks' loss October 26th, 2019