Bucks' Malcolm Brogdon will continue to play off the bench in Game 1 on Wednesday
Milwaukee Bucks guard Malcolm Brogdon will remain in a reserve role in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals on Wednesday.
Brogdon played his first game in two months last week, getting into Game 5 against the Boston Celtics for 17 minutes on Wednesday. While his minutes load will increase he will come off the bench for the time being with Nikola Mirotic remaining in the starting five.
Early projections by our models have Brogdon racking up 26.4 FanDuel points on Wednesday.
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting for Bucks on Tuesday; Bobby Portis back to bench July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will play for Milwaukee in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Edmond Sumner (knee) available for Pacers' Thursday Play-In contest against Washington May 20th, 2021
- Indiana's Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) active for Thursday's Play-In matchup against Wizards May 20th, 2021
- Pacers' Edmond Sumner (knee) questionable versus Wizards May 20th, 2021
- Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) questionable Thursday for Pacers May 20th, 2021
- Aaron Holiday (toe) available for Pacers' play-in Tuesday May 18th, 2021
- Malcolm Brogdon replacing Caris LeVert (protocols) in Pacers' lineup Tuesday May 18th, 2021