Bucks' Malcolm Brogdon will continue to play off the bench in Game 1 on Wednesday
Milwaukee Bucks guard Malcolm Brogdon will remain in a reserve role in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals on Wednesday.
Brogdon played his first game in two months last week, getting into Game 5 against the Boston Celtics for 17 minutes on Wednesday. While his minutes load will increase he will come off the bench for the time being with Nikola Mirotic remaining in the starting five.
Early projections by our models have Brogdon racking up 26.4 FanDuel points on Wednesday.
- James Harden scores 47, provides 7 assists in Rockets' win over the Clippers November 13th, 2019
- Bradley Beal scores 44 in Wizards' loss on Wednesday November 13th, 2019
- Ja Morant records 23-point double-double, hits game-winner, in Grizzlies' win November 13th, 2019
- Kent Bazemore coming off the bench for Portland on Wednesday November 13th, 2019
- Rodney Hood returns to Portland's starting lineup on Wednesday, Mario Hezonja coming off the bench November 13th, 2019
- Nassir Little starting for Portland on Wednesday, Kent Bazemore coming off the bench November 13th, 2019
- Myles Turner (ankle) day-to-day for Pacers November 13th, 2019
- Jeremy Lamb (ankle) still limited at Pacers practice November 13th, 2019
- T.J. Warren scores efficient 23 with full line in easy Pacers win November 13th, 2019
- Pacers assign Victor Oladipo (knee) to G League November 12th, 2019
- Pacers' Goga Bitadze (concussion) ruled out again Tuesday November 11th, 2019
- Indiana's Jeremy Lamb (ankle) remains out on Tuesday November 11th, 2019