Kevin Durant (calf) returns to the Warriors' starting lineup Monday
Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant (calf) is back in the starting lineup for Game 5 of the NBA Finals.
Durant missed over a month with a calf strain but is ready to on Monday as the Dubs try to stave off elimination. He is not expected to have a minutes restriction but will play in short spurts to start the game. Andre Iguodala will return to a reserve role.
Our models project Durant for 21.0 points, 6.0 rebounds, and 38.3 FanDuel points in 31.4 minutes on Monday.
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) remains sidelined on Saturday February 22nd, 2020
- Mavericks' Seth Curry (knee) questionable for Saturday's game against Hawks February 22nd, 2020
- Clippers starting Reggie Jackson for injured Paul George on Saturday February 22nd, 2020
- Chicago's Daniel Gafford starting for injured Luke Kornet on Saturday February 22nd, 2020
- Bulls' Luke Kornet (ankle) will not play in Saturday's matchup against Suns February 22nd, 2020
- Dallas' Kristaps Porzingis (knee) out for Saturday's matchup against Hawks February 22nd, 2020
- Charania: Nets' Kyrie Irving (shoulder) officially out for season after deciding on surgery February 20th, 2020
- Charania: Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (shoulder) reportedly 'likely to undergo procedure', will 'miss extended period of time' February 20th, 2020
- Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (shoulder) re-aggravates injury, scheduled to meet with specialist February 18th, 2020
- Kyrie Irving (knee) could return to Nets practice after break February 13th, 2020
- Kyrie Irving (knee) officially out for Nets through break February 11th, 2020
- D'Angelo Russell scores 22 with 6 turnovers in Timberwolves debut February 11th, 2020