Warriors' DeMarcus Cousins moving to the bench with Kevin Durant starting Monday
Golden State Warriors center DeMarcus Cousins will come off the bench in Game 5 of the NBA Finals.
Cousins will move to the bench as the Dubs go small in Kevin Durant's return to action. Andre Iguodala will stay in the starting five as KD is at power forward and Draymond Green plays at center.
Our models project Cousins for 20.5 FanDuel points in 15.6 minutes in Game 5.
- Bucks' Eric Bledsoe reportedly sidelined 2-3 weeks with small rib fracture October 11th, 2019
- Warriors' Willie Cauley-Stein (foot) will not play in October September 30th, 2019
- Golden State's Klay Thompson (knee) ruled out until All-Star break September 30th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulders) expects to make Clippers debut in November September 30th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Andre Iguodala will not report to training camp next week September 23rd, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (thumb) reportedly dealing with a Grade 1 sprain October 12th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (thumb) exits Saturday's game October 12th, 2019
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins says quad is 100% healthy July 11th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly plan to start LeBron James at point guard July 8th, 2019
- Avery Bradley reportedly plans to sign with the Lakers July 8th, 2019