Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option
The New York Knicks have exercised Allonzo Trier's team option for the 2019-20 season, per Shams Charania.
The former undrafted free agent had an option worth $3.5 million.
Trier averaged 10.9 points and 22.8 minutes per game in 64 appearances last season.
- Zion Williamson (knee) expected to miss start of Pelicans' season October 18th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Eric Bledsoe (rib injury) participates in non-contact drills on Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (thumb) good to go for Lakers October 16th, 2019
- Anthony Davis day-to-day for Lakers with thumb sprain October 15th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (foot) cleared for non-contact practice October 14th, 2019
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum (illness) ruled out Tuesday October 14th, 2019
- Knicks reportedly sign Bobby Portis to a two-year, $31M deal July 1st, 2019
- Elfrid Payton reportedly signing a two-year deal with the Knicks July 1st, 2019
- Julius Randle reportedly agrees to a three-year deal with the Knicks June 30th, 2019
- Kevin Durant reportedly announcing decision Sunday night June 30th, 2019
- Knicks snag RJ Barrett with No. 3 selection June 20th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019