Suns reportedly ship T.J. Warren, pick to Pacers for cap space
The Indiana Pacers have acquired small forward T.J. Warren and the 32nd pick in the draft from the Phoenix Suns in exchange for cash, league sources tell ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
It's a salary dump for the Suns, who clear the three years and $35 million left on Warren's deal. His arrival could impact Bojan Bogdanovic's free agency decision. Doug McDermott is the only other small forward the Pacers currently have under contract. Warren turns 26 in September.
Warren averaged 18.0 points, 4.0 rebounds, 1.5 assists, 1.2 steals, 0.7 blocks, and 1.8 3-pointers in 43 games for the Suns last season.
- Devin Booker scores 35, brings down 4 rebounds in Suns loss December 7th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook notches 24-point triple-double in Rockets win December 7th, 2019
- Ben Simmons scores 34, hits another 3-pointer in 76ers win December 7th, 2019
- Royce O'Neale starting for Jazz on Saturday, Jeff Green coming off the bench December 7th, 2019
- Jeff Green coming off the bench for Utah on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Matisse Thybulle (ankle) will not return for 76ers on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Aaron Holiday starting for Pacers on Saturday in place of injured Malcolm Brogdon December 7th, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon (hand) ruled out for Pacers on Saturday, Aaron Holiday starting in his place December 7th, 2019
- Indiana's Malcolm Brogdon (hand) questionable on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- JaKarr Sampson (back) doubtful for Pacers on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Pacers' Justin Holiday has career-high 6 steals Friday November 30th, 2019
- Aaron Holiday coming off Indiana's bench with Malcolm Brogdon (back) starting on Monday November 25th, 2019