Pelicans ship Solomon Hill to Atlanta in pick swap
New Orleans Pelicans guard/forward Solomon Hill has been traded to the Atlanta Hawks in a draft-pick swap.
The Hawks are moving up in the draft, trading picks Nos. 8, 17 and 35 in exchange for the Pelicans' Nos. 4 and 57 in the 2019 Draft. For the luxury of moving up, Atlanta will also take on Hill's contract, giving New Orleans added cap space.
In 44 games last season, Hill averaged 11.5 FanDuel points per game.
- Milwaukee's Eric Bledsoe (rib injury) participates in non-contact drills on Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (thumb) good to go for Lakers October 16th, 2019
- Anthony Davis day-to-day for Lakers with thumb sprain October 15th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (foot) cleared for non-contact practice October 14th, 2019
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum (illness) ruled out Tuesday October 14th, 2019
- Suns' Dario Saric (quad) questionable for Monday October 14th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jonas Valanciunas hoping to play in opener October 14th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Andre Iguodala will not report to training camp next week September 23rd, 2019
- Grizzlies reportedly acquire Tyus Jones after Minnesota declines three-year offer July 10th, 2019
- Delon Wright reportedly joins the Mavericks after a sign-and-trade July 8th, 2019
- C.J. Miles traded to Washington by Memphis July 5th, 2019
- Washington's Dwight Howard traded to Memphis for C.J. Miles July 5th, 2019