Knicks snag RJ Barrett with No. 3 selection
The New York Knicks have selected Duke forward RJ Barrett with the No. 3 pick in the 2019 NBA Draft.
After having the worst record in the NBA last season, many expected the Knicks to get the top pick in the lottery. But they were saddled with the No. 3 choice, and they chose Zion Williamson's teammate RJ Barrett to potentially build around going forward with the rebuild.
As a freshman at Duke, Barrett averaged 22.6 points, 7.6 rebounds and 4.3 assists.
- Milwaukee's Eric Bledsoe (rib injury) participates in non-contact drills on Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (thumb) good to go for Lakers October 16th, 2019
- Anthony Davis day-to-day for Lakers with thumb sprain October 15th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (foot) cleared for non-contact practice October 14th, 2019
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum (illness) ruled out Tuesday October 14th, 2019
- Suns' Dario Saric (quad) questionable for Monday October 14th, 2019
- Knicks reportedly sign Bobby Portis to a two-year, $31M deal July 1st, 2019
- Elfrid Payton reportedly signing a two-year deal with the Knicks July 1st, 2019
- Julius Randle reportedly agrees to a three-year deal with the Knicks June 30th, 2019
- Kevin Durant reportedly announcing decision Sunday night June 30th, 2019
- Knicks snag RJ Barrett with No. 3 selection June 20th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019