Wizards reportedly acquire Isaac Bonga from Lakers in multi-team deal
The Washington Wizards have acquired guard Isaac Bonga from the Los Angeles Lakers as part of the Anthony Davis trade, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Bonga could be a factor for Washington next season, as John Wall (Achilles) isn't expected to be ready until 2020, and Tomas Satoransky and Chasson Randle are both free agents. The Lakers selected the then 18-year-old with the 39th pick last year.
Bonga averaged 5.5 minutes in 22 games as a rookie.
- Josh Okogie (knee) available for Minnesota on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- Andrew Wiggins (illness) returns to Minnesota's starting lineup on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- Detroit's Langston Galloway starting for injured Tony Snell (hip) on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- Mavericks' Tim Hardaway Jr. replacing Seth Curry (illness) in the starting lineup on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- Warriors' Ky Bowman replacing Draymond Green (heel) in Wednesday's lineup November 20th, 2019
- Kevin Porter coming off Cleveland's bench on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- Bradley Beal scores 44 in Wizards' loss on Wednesday November 13th, 2019
- Wizards' Isaac Bonga playing with the second unit on Friday November 8th, 2019
- Troy Brown starting for Washington on Friday, Isaac Bonga coming off the bench November 8th, 2019
- Wizards' Isaac Bonga moving to bench Friday November 7th, 2019
- Wizards' Jordan McRae (finger) questionable on Wednesday November 5th, 2019
- Ish Smith moving to Wizards' bench Monday, Isaiah Thomas starting November 4th, 2019