J.J. Redick reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with New Orleans
The New Orleans Pelicans have reportedly signed J.J. Redick to a two-year contract on Sunday.
Redick will reportedly join the Pelicans after spending two seasons with the 76ers. Look for the veteran guard to play behind Lonzo Ball and Jrue Holiday next year.
In 76 games last season, Redick averaged 18.1 points, 2.4 rebounds, and 2.7 assists.
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (foot) cleared for non-contact practice October 14th, 2019
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum (illness) ruled out Tuesday October 14th, 2019
- Suns' Dario Saric (quad) questionable for Monday October 14th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jonas Valanciunas hoping to play in opener October 14th, 2019
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley tweaks calf in preseason win October 14th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (thumb) reportedly dealing with a Grade 1 sprain October 12th, 2019
- Pelicans aquire Derrick Favors from the Jazz for draft picks July 1st, 2019
- J.J. Redick reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with New Orleans June 30th, 2019
- Pelicans select Jaxson Hayes at No. 8 June 20th, 2019
- Zion Williamson picked No. 1 overall by New Orleans June 20th, 2019
- Pelicans ship Solomon Hill to Atlanta in pick swap June 20th, 2019
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019