Ricky Rubio reportedly signs a three-year deal with the Suns
The Phoenix Suns and Ricky Rubio have reportedly agreed to a three-year $51 million dollar contract on Sunday.
Rubio will reportedly become Phoenix's new starting point guard after spending two years with the Jazz. Expect Rubio to thrive as a pass-first guard with his new teammates Devin Booker and Deandre Ayton.
In two seasons with Utah, Rubio averaged 12.9 points, 4.1 rebounds, and 5.7 assists.
- Anthony Davis day-to-day for Lakers with thumb sprain October 15th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (foot) cleared for non-contact practice October 14th, 2019
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum (illness) ruled out Tuesday October 14th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jonas Valanciunas hoping to play in opener October 14th, 2019
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley tweaks calf in preseason win October 14th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (thumb) reportedly dealing with a Grade 1 sprain October 12th, 2019
- Suns' Dario Saric (quad) questionable for Monday October 14th, 2019
- Suns reportedly acquire Jevon Carter on Wednesday July 3rd, 2019
- Kyle Korver reportedly traded to Phoenix on Wednesday July 3rd, 2019
- Frank Kaminsky reportedly signed a two-year deal with Phoenix July 1st, 2019
- Ricky Rubio reportedly signs a three-year deal with the Suns June 30th, 2019
- Suns reportedly ship T.J. Warren, pick to Pacers for cap space June 20th, 2019