Report: Clippers land Moe Harkless, future from Miami
The Los Angeles Clippers are acquiring small forward Maurice Harkless and a future first-round pick from the Miami Heat as part of the Jimmy Butler sign-and-trade deal.
Harkless was acquired earlier Monday from the Portland Trail Blazers in the Hassan Whiteside trade, but he had to be shipped to make room for Butler's max deal. If Kawhi Leonard doesn't sign with the Clippers, Harkless could see a formidable role in Los Angeles. He turned 26 in May.
Harkless averaged 7.7 points, 4.5 rebounds, 1.2 assists, 1.1 steals, 0.9 blocks, and 0.6 triples in 60 games for the Trail Blazers last season.
- Milwaukee's Eric Bledsoe (rib injury) participates in non-contact drills on Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (thumb) good to go for Lakers October 16th, 2019
- Anthony Davis day-to-day for Lakers with thumb sprain October 15th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (foot) cleared for non-contact practice October 14th, 2019
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum (illness) ruled out Tuesday October 14th, 2019
- Suns' Dario Saric (quad) questionable for Monday October 14th, 2019
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley tweaks calf in preseason win October 14th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulders) expects to make Clippers debut in November September 30th, 2019
- JaMychal Green reportedly re-signs with the Clippers July 8th, 2019
- Paul George traded to the Clippers July 6th, 2019
- Report: Clippers land Moe Harkless, future from Miami July 1st, 2019
- Jimmy Butler reportedly officially heading to Heat in sign-and-trade July 1st, 2019