Richaun Holmes reportedly agrees to two-year deal with Kings
Free agent forward/center Richaun Holmes has agreed to a two-year, $10 million deal with the Sacramento Kings, according to sources of Shams Charania of The Athletic.
Holmes will compete with Dewayne Dedmon for the starting five-spot in Sacramento. He spent the 2018-19 season with the Phoenix Suns after playing for the Philadelphia 76ers for three seasons.
Holmes averaged 8.2 points, 4.7 rebounds, and 1.1 blocks in 16.9 minutes per game last season.
- Raptors sign Pascal Siakam to a four-year max extension October 19th, 2019
- Zion Williamson (knee) expected to miss start of Pelicans' season October 18th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Eric Bledsoe (rib injury) participates in non-contact drills on Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (thumb) good to go for Lakers October 16th, 2019
- Anthony Davis day-to-day for Lakers with thumb sprain October 15th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (foot) cleared for non-contact practice October 14th, 2019
- Cory Joseph reportedly signing with the Kings for three-years, $37M July 1st, 2019
- Dewayne Dedmon reportedly signing a three-year deal with the Kings July 1st, 2019
- Richaun Holmes reportedly agrees to two-year deal with Kings July 1st, 2019
- Kings' De'Aaron Fox gets double-double Sunday April 8th, 2019
- Sacramento's Marvin Bagley III will not start in Sunday's matchup against the Pelicans April 7th, 2019
- Kings starting Willie Cauley-Stein at center on Sunday April 7th, 2019