Dewayne Dedmon reportedly signing a three-year deal with the Kings
Free agent center Dewayne Dedmon has agreed to a three-year, $41M deal with the Sacramento Kings, per Shams Charania of The Athletics.
Dedmon is coming off his best season in the NBA as he started 52 games for the Atlanta Hawks. He is expected to replace Willie Cauley-Stein as the Kings primary starting center. Newly signed Richaun Holmes will likely back him up.
Dedmon averaged 10.8 points, 7.5 rebounds, and 1.1 blocks in 25.1 minutes per game last season.
- Terrance Ferguson (personal) ruled out for Thunder on Tuesday night November 12th, 2019
- 76ers' Furkan Korkmaz taking Al Horford's (rest) place in Tuesday's lineup November 12th, 2019
- Nerlens Noel to come off Thunder's bench on Tuesday November 12th, 2019
- Hamidou Diallo replacing Terrance Ferguson (personal) in Thunder lineup Tuesday November 12th, 2019
- Thunder's Steven Adams (knee) starting on Tuesday; Nerlens Noel to bench November 12th, 2019
- Bruce Brown (knee) active, entering Pistons starting lineup Tuesday November 12th, 2019
- Sacramento's De'Aaron Fox (ankle) expected to miss 3-4 weeks November 11th, 2019
- De'Aaron Fox reportedly sprains ankle at Kings practice November 11th, 2019
- Kings' Dewayne Dedmon (knee) active on Friday November 8th, 2019
- Sacramento's Harry Giles (knee) reportedly active on Friday November 8th, 2019
- Kings' Dewayne Dedmon (knee) questionable on Friday November 7th, 2019
- Kings' Harry Giles (knee) questionable on Wednesday November 5th, 2019