Cory Joseph reportedly signing with the Kings for three-years, $37M
The Sacramento Kings and free agent point guard Cory Joseph have agreed on a three-year, $37M deal, per Chris Haynes of Yahoo! Sports.
Joseph spent the last two season as the backup point guard with the Indiana Pacers. He is expected to fill a similar role behind De'Aaron Fox but could also see some minutes alongside Fox in the backcourt.
Joseph averaged 6.5 points, 3.4 rebounds, and 3.9 assists in 25.2 minutes per game with the Pacers last season.
- Raptors sign Pascal Siakam to a four-year max extension October 19th, 2019
- Zion Williamson (knee) expected to miss start of Pelicans' season October 18th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Eric Bledsoe (rib injury) participates in non-contact drills on Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (thumb) good to go for Lakers October 16th, 2019
- Anthony Davis day-to-day for Lakers with thumb sprain October 15th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (foot) cleared for non-contact practice October 14th, 2019
- Cory Joseph reportedly signing with the Kings for three-years, $37M July 1st, 2019
- Dewayne Dedmon reportedly signing a three-year deal with the Kings July 1st, 2019
- Richaun Holmes reportedly agrees to two-year deal with Kings July 1st, 2019
- Kings' De'Aaron Fox gets double-double Sunday April 8th, 2019
- Sacramento's Marvin Bagley III will not start in Sunday's matchup against the Pelicans April 7th, 2019
- Kings starting Willie Cauley-Stein at center on Sunday April 7th, 2019