C.J. Miles traded to Washington by Memphis
The Memphis Grizzlies have traded guard/forward C.J. Miles to the Washington Wizards in exchange for center Dwight Howard.
The Grizzlies cleared Miles' $8.7M salary off their books for the 2019-20 season and are expected to trade or waive Howard as well, to move even further under the salary cap. Miles should provide the Wizards solid shooting off the bench as they continue to rebuild next season.
Miles averaged 6.4 points, 1.8 rebounds, and 1.3 three-pointers per game last season for the Toronto Raptors and Grizzlies.
- Zion Williamson (knee) expected to miss start of Pelicans' season October 18th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Eric Bledsoe (rib injury) participates in non-contact drills on Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (thumb) good to go for Lakers October 16th, 2019
- Anthony Davis day-to-day for Lakers with thumb sprain October 15th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (foot) cleared for non-contact practice October 14th, 2019
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum (illness) ruled out Tuesday October 14th, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Wizards acquire Davis Bertans in three-team trade on Saturday July 6th, 2019
- C.J. Miles traded to Washington by Memphis July 5th, 2019
- Washington's Dwight Howard traded to Memphis for C.J. Miles July 5th, 2019
- Isaiah Thomas reportedly signs one-year deal with Wizards July 1st, 2019
- Bulls reportedly obtaining Tomas Satoransky from Wizards July 1st, 2019