C.J. Miles traded to Washington by Memphis
The Memphis Grizzlies have traded guard/forward C.J. Miles to the Washington Wizards in exchange for center Dwight Howard.
The Grizzlies cleared Miles' $8.7M salary off their books for the 2019-20 season and are expected to trade or waive Howard as well, to move even further under the salary cap. Miles should provide the Wizards solid shooting off the bench as they continue to rebuild next season.
Miles averaged 6.4 points, 1.8 rebounds, and 1.3 three-pointers per game last season for the Toronto Raptors and Grizzlies.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- Washington's John Wall 'going to wait until next season' despite additional recovery time April 16th, 2020
- Bradley Beal pours in 40 points with full line, Wizards defeat Knicks March 11th, 2020
- Jerome Robinson (Achilles) active, starting for Wizards on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Jerome Robinson (Achilles) a GTD for Wizards on Tuesday March 10th, 2020