Kentavious Caldwell-Pope reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with the Lakers
The Los Angeles Lakers have reportedly re-signed shooting guard Kentavious Caldwell-Pope to a two-year deal.
According to ESPN, KCP will remain a Laker after signing a two-year contract with Los Angeles. Look for Caldwell-Pope to share minutes with Danny Green in 2019-2020.
In 82 games last season, Caldwell-Pope averaged 11.4 points, 2.9 rebounds, and 1.3 assists.
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum (illness) ruled out Tuesday October 14th, 2019
- Suns' Dario Saric (quad) questionable for Monday October 14th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jonas Valanciunas hoping to play in opener October 14th, 2019
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley tweaks calf in preseason win October 14th, 2019
- Bucks' Eric Bledsoe reportedly sidelined 2-3 weeks with small rib fracture October 11th, 2019
- Warriors' Willie Cauley-Stein (foot) will not play in October September 30th, 2019
- Anthony Davis day-to-day for Lakers with thumb sprain October 15th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (foot) cleared for non-contact practice October 14th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (thumb) reportedly dealing with a Grade 1 sprain October 12th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (thumb) exits Saturday's game October 12th, 2019
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins says quad is 100% healthy July 11th, 2019