Hawks expect Trae Young to play more minutes next season
Atlanta Hawks point guard Trae Young is expected to play around 35 minutes per game in 2019-2020.
According to general manager Travis Schlenk, the Hawks expect Trae Young and forward John Collins to see more minutes and grow as players next season. "Last year, Trae and John (Collins) played about 30 minutes," said Schlenk in his interview. "They are probably going to play 35 minutes this year as they continue to grow."
In 81 games last season, Young averaged 19.1 points, 3.7 rebounds, and 8.1 assists. Expect the 20-year old to increase his scoring and assists especially if he is averaging around 33-35 minutes .
- Raul Neto returning to 76ers' bench versus Pacers November 12th, 2019
- Ben Simmons (shoulder) starting on Tuesday for Philadelphia; Raul Neto to bench November 12th, 2019
- Terrance Ferguson (personal) ruled out for Thunder on Tuesday night November 12th, 2019
- 76ers' Furkan Korkmaz taking Al Horford's (rest) place in Tuesday's lineup November 12th, 2019
- Nerlens Noel to come off Thunder's bench on Tuesday November 12th, 2019
- Hamidou Diallo replacing Terrance Ferguson (personal) in Thunder lineup Tuesday November 12th, 2019
- Alex Len (ankle) to come off Hawks' bench Tuesday November 12th, 2019
- Hawks' Damian Jones making first start of season Tuesday, Alex Len (ankle) moving to bench November 12th, 2019
- Cam Reddish playing with Hawks' second unit on Sunday November 10th, 2019
- Atlanta's Kevin Huerter starting on Sunday, Cam Reddish to the bench November 10th, 2019
- Trae Young records 30-point double-double in Hawks' loss on Friday November 8th, 2019
- Hawks' Trae Young won't have his minutes limited on Wednesday against the Bulls November 6th, 2019