Russell Westbrook traded to Houston for Chris Paul, picks
Oklahoma City Thunder guard Russell Westbrook has been shipped to the Houston Rockets in exchange for Chris Paul and a number of picks.
The blockbuster was reported Thursday night, and the superstar point guards will be exchanged. After Paul George was traded to the Los Angeles Clippers last week, there were reports of Westbrook being moved as well. The Rockets are giving up their first round picks in 2024 and 2026, and the Thunder will have the option of swapping selections in 2021 and 2025.
In 73 regular season games last season, Westbrook averaged 22.9 points, 11.1 rebounds, 10.7 assists and 54.7 FanDuel points per game.
- Broncos' Tim Patrick (shoulder) questionable for Week 12 November 22nd, 2019
- Pacers' JaKarr Sampson (back) questionable on Friday November 22nd, 2019
- Chandler Hutchison (shins) questionable for Bulls on Friday November 22nd, 2019
- Draymond Green (heel) ruled out again for Warriors on Friday November 22nd, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry (thumb) targeting December 1 return November 22nd, 2019
- Thunder's Hamidou Diallo (knee) questionable on Friday November 22nd, 2019
- Danuel House (shoulder) upgraded to questionable for Rockets November 21st, 2019
- Rockets' Ben McLemore will start Friday if Danuel House (shoulder) out November 21st, 2019
- Danuel House Jr. (shoulder) doubtful for Rockets on Friday November 21st, 2019
- Rockets' Danuel House (shoulder) to be re-evaluated Thursday November 21st, 2019
- Danuel House (shoulder) will not return on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook (rest) replacing Austin Rivers in Rockets lineup against Trail Blazers November 18th, 2019