Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal
Houston Rockets guard Chris Paul has been traded to the Oklahoma City Thunder in exchange for Russell Westbrook. The teams will also exchange picks.
Tensions between Paul and star James Harden were reported a month ago, and speculation about a possible trade has been brewing ever since. With Paul George's exit from Oklahoma City making Westbrook expendable, it was a natural trade fit. The Rockets are giving up their first round picks in 2024 and 2026, and the Thunder will have the option of swapping selections in 2021 and 2025.
In 58 regular season games last season, Paul averaged 15.6 points, 4.6 rebounds, 8.2 assists and 37.6 FanDuel points per game.
- Pacers' JaKarr Sampson (back) questionable on Friday November 22nd, 2019
- Chandler Hutchison (shins) questionable for Bulls on Friday November 22nd, 2019
- Draymond Green (heel) ruled out again for Warriors on Friday November 22nd, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry (thumb) targeting December 1 return November 22nd, 2019
- Derrick White (foot) will not play for Spurs on Friday November 22nd, 2019
- Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon (back) doubtful for Saturday November 22nd, 2019
- Thunder's Hamidou Diallo (knee) questionable on Friday November 22nd, 2019
- Thunder's Steven Adams still dealing with knee contusion November 20th, 2019
- Thunder's Hamidou Diallo (knee) ruled out on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Thunder's Terrance Ferguson (person) starting Friday in place of Hamidou Diallo (knee) November 15th, 2019
- Hamidou Diallo (knee) out for Thunder on Friday, Terrance Ferguson starting November 15th, 2019
- Terrance Ferguson (personal) not on Thunder's Friday injury report November 14th, 2019