Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb
Toronto Raptors point guard Kyle Lowry had a procedure to repair tendon injury in his left thumb.
Lowry does not seem to be in danger of missing any game time next season, as he is reportedly hoping to be ready for this summer's FIFA World Cup.
He averaged 35.2 FanDuel points per game in 2018/19.
- Karl-Anthony Towns notches 27-point double-double in Timberwolves' loss November 16th, 2019
- James Harden scores 49 points, hands out 6 assists, in Rockets' win on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Rodney McGruder starting for Clippers on Saturday, Lou Williams coming off the bench November 16th, 2019
- Pacers' Myles Turner records 16-point double-double in first game back from ankle injury November 16th, 2019
- Evan Turner (achilles) upgraded to probable for Saturday's game against the Clippers November 16th, 2019
- Update: Derrick Favors (back) now questionable to return on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- OG Anunoby (eye) starting for Toronto on Saturday, Malcolm Miller coming off the bench November 16th, 2019
- Raptors' OG Anunoby (eye) expected to play Saturday November 15th, 2019
- Fred VanVleet scores 30 points Wednesday in Raptors' win November 14th, 2019
- Malcolm Miller starting for Toronto on Wednesday in place of injured OG Anunoby November 13th, 2019
- OG Anunoby (eye) out on Wednesday for Toronto November 12th, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (face) will not return on Monday November 11th, 2019