Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb
Toronto Raptors point guard Kyle Lowry had a procedure to repair tendon injury in his left thumb.
Lowry does not seem to be in danger of missing any game time next season, as he is reportedly hoping to be ready for this summer's FIFA World Cup.
He averaged 35.2 FanDuel points per game in 2018/19.
- Zion Williamson (knee) expected to miss start of Pelicans' season October 18th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Eric Bledsoe (rib injury) participates in non-contact drills on Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (thumb) good to go for Lakers October 16th, 2019
- Anthony Davis day-to-day for Lakers with thumb sprain October 15th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (foot) cleared for non-contact practice October 14th, 2019
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum (illness) ruled out Tuesday October 14th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Paul George traded to the Clippers July 6th, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard agrees to deal with Clippers July 6th, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) active but unlikely to play in Sunday's Game 2 June 2nd, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) probable for Sunday's Game 2 June 1st, 2019
- OG Anunoby (appendectomy) out on Thursday for Toronto in Game 1 May 30th, 2019