Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season
Washington Wizards point guard John Wall (Achilles) is expected to miss the entire 2019-20 NBA season.
Wall tore his Achilles in February and is expected to take his rehab slow and take over a year to recover. In his absence, Bradley Beal is in line for a monster season for Washington without Wall alongside him in the backcourt. Newly signed Ish Smith and Isaiah Thomas are expected to see the bulk of the minutes at point guard next season.
Wall played in just 32 games last season, averaging 20.7 points, 8.7 assists, and 1.5 steals per game.
- Pelicans' Jahlil Okafor (ankle) out on Thursday November 21st, 2019
- Pelicans' Lonzo Ball (groin) on a minutes limit Thursday November 21st, 2019
- Suns' Tyler Johnson starting in place of injured Ricky Rubio (back) November 21st, 2019
- Suns' Ricky Rubio (back) won't play on Thursday November 21st, 2019
- Warriors' Draymond Green (heel) questionable on Friday November 21st, 2019
- Anfernee Simons (ankle) to play with Portland's second unit Thursday November 21st, 2019
- Bradley Beal scores 44 in Wizards' loss on Wednesday November 13th, 2019
- Wizards' Isaac Bonga playing with the second unit on Friday November 8th, 2019
- Troy Brown starting for Washington on Friday, Isaac Bonga coming off the bench November 8th, 2019
- Wizards' Isaac Bonga moving to bench Friday November 7th, 2019
- Wizards' Jordan McRae (finger) questionable on Wednesday November 5th, 2019
- Ish Smith moving to Wizards' bench Monday, Isaiah Thomas starting November 4th, 2019