Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season
Washington Wizards point guard John Wall (Achilles) is expected to miss the entire 2019-20 NBA season.
Wall tore his Achilles in February and is expected to take his rehab slow and take over a year to recover. In his absence, Bradley Beal is in line for a monster season for Washington without Wall alongside him in the backcourt. Newly signed Ish Smith and Isaiah Thomas are expected to see the bulk of the minutes at point guard next season.
Wall played in just 32 games last season, averaging 20.7 points, 8.7 assists, and 1.5 steals per game.
- Kyle Kuzma (eye) expected to play Friday for Lakers November 20th, 2019
- Woj: Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (knee) officially expected to play on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) expected to return for Clippers on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- Marcus Smart (ankle) expects to play for Celtics on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- Otto Porter (foot) out for Bulls 2-plus more weeks November 20th, 2019
- Chandler Hutchison (shins) out indefinitely for Bulls November 20th, 2019
- Bradley Beal scores 44 in Wizards' loss on Wednesday November 13th, 2019
- Wizards' Isaac Bonga playing with the second unit on Friday November 8th, 2019
- Troy Brown starting for Washington on Friday, Isaac Bonga coming off the bench November 8th, 2019
- Wizards' Isaac Bonga moving to bench Friday November 7th, 2019
- Wizards' Jordan McRae (finger) questionable on Wednesday November 5th, 2019
- Ish Smith moving to Wizards' bench Monday, Isaiah Thomas starting November 4th, 2019